Time to Think
I have a screenshot in a previous post. This is the same game at a later point showing stuff I talked about planning to do in that post, like an oil refinery and two oil platforms:
I currently don't really have a plan for what to do next. I have one big orange apartment building. I usually put those like where the pink houses are.
I just built what gave me enough population to build my last oil platform. They provide 90 jobs, so it takes substantial population, and they are instant. You plop them down and JOBS! No build time involved.
So you want the population to already exist.
I need to get my happiness up before I can build substantial more housing and I need more people before I can fill more jobs. So I need to plan to do things in that order, though I do have a little bit of a buffer and could build a little housing immediately.
Time to think while I collect money to finance stuff.
Comments
Post a Comment